Analyze your message statistics
You can analyze the performance of each individual push notification you have sent. Each row in the table represents one of your messages.
- Title: Represents the name of your push messages
- Domain: The domain notifications are pushed to
- Notification title: The title of your notification subscribers will see on their phone
- Delivered: Amount of subscribers that received the push notification
- Opened: Amount of subscribers that opened the push notification
- CTR: Represents the Click Through Rate (Delivered messages divided by opened messages)
Using these statistics will help you improve the quality and performance of your notifications.